| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vagamo, Oppland in July is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with rain once in a while. Only 53mm (2.1in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 17:27 long and the longest day is 19:27 long with an average length of 18:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Vagamo, Oppland July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Vagamo, Oppland, Norway
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Vagamo, Oppland:
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) NNW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 216 kms (134.2 miles) W
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 74.3 kms (46.2 miles) WSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 122.4 kms (76.1 miles) SW
- Geilo, Norway - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) SSW
- Bergen, Norway - 260.4 kms (161.8 miles) SW
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 260.9 kms (162.1 miles) SW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 275.3 kms (171.1 miles) SSW